Wednesday, February 01, 2012

What a week!


Things are ramping up for the Story@Home conference. Last week the board met for a retreat in beautiful Aspen Grove. Not only did I get to spend time in the mountains - which always refills my soul - I got to feel the power of unified dreams and visions as we worked together to make this conference the best it can be.

I feel so blessed to be a part of all this. It's not very often in life that we are able to overlay all our passions into one event. But my love of story, my passion for family, and my commitment to making genuine connections all plays a part in this conference. Yep - I'm loving this!

Come join me in SLC in March! I'd love to reconnect and hear your stories. Whether it's your ancestors, your family, or your friends - everyone has stories that need to be told and heard. The real question is, Are you listening?


No comments:

Post a Comment